條款及細則 Terms and Conditions
稿件上如印有QR code 或Barcode 條碼，本公司不能保證條碼內的資料能讀取正常。
The products and services provided by Sin Fung Advertising Production Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company" or "us") are subject to the following terms and conditions:
A. General Terms and Conditions
1. Customers who use our company's services mean that they unconditionally accept the terms and conditions. The company will review the terms and conditions from time to time and make amendments in due course. Please visit the company's website for the latest version of the terms and conditions.
2. During the period when the typhoon and rainstorm signal is in effect, all service arrangements may be delayed or suspended. The delivery date of the relevant order will be automatically postponed to the next working day after the signal is cancelled.
3. The quotation is valid for 14 days and is only applicable to customers who have requested a quotation from the company.
4. If mass production is required, our company recommends that customers pay for proofing copy first, as a reference for mass production. In order to ensure the quality of production, the production must be confirmed within three days from the date of proofing copy affirmation.
5. All orders once confirmed, no changes or cancellations will be accepted.
6. After submitting the appropriate manuscript and payment before the cut-off time, it can be counted as the same-day order, and the delivery date must be recalculated for overtime orders. Order cut-off time: 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
7. The estimated delivery date on the order is for reference only, and final delivery date is subject to the information printed on the invoice.
8. Customers using our company’s services must ensure that the products do not contain any text, images, designs, trademarks, currency and banknotes or any copyright works that are not authorized by the copyright holder; the customer guarantees that the product will not infringe any rights of third parties, including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, publicity, privacy, will not slander any third parties, and have obtained all necessary authorizations or permissions to add third-party materials to the customer’s work; the customer guarantees to get all necessary permissions, rights, and authorizations to place orders, and authorize the company to produce customers' works; if necessary, the company may require customers to present relevant authorization letters for verification.
9. If the content of the manuscript provided by the customer involves or may involve defamation, infringement of privacy, counterfeiting, plagiarism, copying, infringement of intellectual property rights, indecent, obscene, infringement of the rights of any third party, currency and banknotes, or violation of the current Hong Kong legal law and regulation, the company reserves the right to refuse production. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the company will not assume any responsibility to the user or any third party for the content of the product.
10. The customer promises that if any person, group or organization files any litigation, claim, notice or any action taken in relation to items 8 and 9 above, it will indemnify the company and its directors, managers and employees any loss, including but not limited to related claims, losses, costs and reasonable attorney fees.
11. The company reserves the right to make the final decision.
12. The company may change, delete or supplement these terms and conditions at any time at its own discretion without prior notice. The trademarks, commercial names, emblems and service marks ("Trademarks") used or displayed by the company are owned by the company and other related parties. Without prior written approval of the company, no one may use these trademarks.
13. The company's terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. For disputes arising from or related to these terms and conditions, the relevant parties and the company agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong court.
14. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
B. Payment Terms and Conditions
1. Customers must comply with the company's payment terms and methods unless agreed separately.
2. For customers to change or cancel orders, manuscripts production or delivery services, there is a chance to pay additional fees, and the fees will not be shown on the issued documents. And customer must pay the costs incurred. If the customer is in arrears, the company has the right to terminate all services provided by his account until the unpaid balance is fully paid.
C. Artwork Specification Terms and Conditions
1. Customer shall provide artwork files which fulfil our specifications and guidelines, otherwise we reserve the right to reject.
2. The artwork files would only be used for printing. We will not responsible for the storage of artwork files. Once the order is completed, we reserve the right to delete the artwork files at any time.
3. Customer needs to create artwork files in CMYK colour mode. If the artwork files are set in inappropriate color mode, we will convert to CMYK colour mode without prior notice, and customer shall assume the risk of color difference.
4. We are not responsible for any files submitted by customer that does not match with customer requirements, which may include but no limit to the file inconsistency with size, bleeding area, colour, cutting size, image resolution inadequate, lacking fonts.
5. If the artwork file contains QR code or Barcode, we cannot guarantee it can be read normally.
6. Customer needs to provide Adobe Illustrator format file (.ai) with die-cut path if the order needs die-cut service.
D. Pick Up / Delivery Terms and Conditions
1. When the customer picks up the goods, please verify the quantity and quality of the product on the spot. After the product is received by customer, if the customer reports any quality problem, it will not be accepted. For delivery items, customer is required to inspect the quantity and quality of products received within 24 hours, return will not be accepted after customers' acceptance of goods.
2. All orders must be picked up within 30 days from the pick-up date or arranged for delivery service. The company reserves the right not to keep the overdue products without prior notice, and the deposit and money will not be refunded.
3. The scope of delivery service is limited to Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
4. Customers can confirm the delivery date when placing order. The delivery time will vary from district to district, and we cannot provide customers with a designated delivery time.
5. Shipping costs are for each order, and each order includes only one delivery location.
6. Delivery service charge is to be quoted separately if large volume on delivery, individually wrapped products, queue up for delivery or warehouse, entering cargo handling area, funeral parlor, or pier would be needed.
7. Delivery service is not applicable to Outlying Islands, as well as restricted areas, roads which prohibits truck weighted 5.5 tones or above, exhibition site, apartment / houseboat under renovation, boat, construction site, container terminal, addresses where goods delivery have to go through the balcony. Should deliveries be made to a ferry terminal, customer must arrange their own drop off or pick up logistics. Special quotations are needed.
8. The delivery service does not include parking fee. If the parking lot requires a fee, it will be charged to the customer at the time of delivery in the form of reimbursement; or ground delivery will be provided at the nearest parking point.
9. Parking service must be available for the delivery address. If the delivery address cannot be parked, we will contact customer to collect the finished goods at the nearest parking space.
10. Buildings without lift or products can only access through staircases, additional fee will be charges.
11. If there is no one at the delivery address to receive the goods on the day of delivery, the delivery fee will not be refunded. If you need to arrange delivery again, we will charge the delivery fee again.
12. In case of typhoon signal No. 8 or above, black rainstorm warning, severe weather, severe flooding, road blockage or closure on the day of delivery, the delivery service on the same day and the following day may be delayed or cancelled. We will call the customer to make follow up arrangements, and the replacement service will be completed within seven days.
13. A person who is over the age of 18 with appropriate identification shall be present to take delivery of the items concerned.
14. I If customer would like to reschedule or cancel the delivery service, please notify the company to make relevant arrangements at or before 12 noon two working days before the delivery date. Overdue will not be accepted.
E. Installation Services Terms and Conditions
1. The standard installation service hour is from 9 am to 6 pm on working days. If the customer needs to install the frame outside the standard service hours, the customer must pay a predetermined surcharge.
2. The following situations include, but are not limited to, non-standard service hours, the installation address is located in a remote area of Hong Kong, delivery via stairs, failure to park the vehicle or no parking lot and the need to move and deliver goods, extension of the lease period, etc., are subject to additional charges.
3. In order to avoid or minimize any possible measurement errors at the on-site environment, we recommend that customer shall consider our on-site measurement service (the additional cost will be charged) prior to commencing any installation service, otherwise we will based on the dimensions as provided by customer and process to production, and customer are liable for any failure or responsibility resulting from any measurement errors at the on-site environment.
4. Customer shall confirm that all necessary consents and permits for the installation work is already obtained, and agree to fully indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, expenses and losses suffered or incurred by the Company arising out of the installation work.
5. Customer shall ensure that the surface for mounting is already clean, safe and fit for conducting the installation service, otherwise customer has the liable for any additional charges, delays, consequences or responsibility resulted.
6. After confirming the order, if the customer needs to change the date or cancel the arranged mounting project, the mounting fee for the order will not be refunded. The mounting service rescheduled after the period will be charged separately.
7. Upon completion of installation service, customer shall inspect the outcome immediately at the on-site environment and sign of the work note for confirmation.
F. Returns Policy Terms and Conditions
1. If customer discovers any damage to the products, please send it to our company email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the defective part within 24 hours after picking up the goods, and keep the returned item in its original forms, such as quantity, packaging, or accessories, must be consistent with the order content, otherwise the product will not be returned. After receiving the email, the company will determine the handling method and notify the customer of the arrangement including reprinting arrangements and delivery time within the next working day.
2. The company will not arrange to collect any returned goods requested by customers.
3. The Company has the right to inspect and verify each request of damage, and reserves the right of final decision of reprint or refuse.
4. All reprints will be processed according to the details specified on the original order, which includes but not limit to the artwork, materials, product size, delivery methods.
5. The Company assumes no liability for any consequential, incidental lost profits, costs or damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of our products and service under whatsoever statements, terms and conditions.
G. Website Terms and Conditions
2. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the company's website are protected, and users may not use them without written consent of the company or the owner of the trademarks, logos and service marks. The information contained in the company’s website is protected by copyright. Without the written consent of the company, no part of such information may be modified, copied, stored in the retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or channel), plagiarized, distributed, used as creative material or used for other commercial or public purposes.
3. Any login ID or password ("User ID") allocated and provided to the client is only for the client's personal or commercial use. The customer is responsible for all statements and all actions made by the user ID. The customer agrees to notify the company immediately when the user ID is lost or stolen, or the confidentiality is violated. The customer agrees that the company maintains the service to the customer based on password reminder and/or accesses the account when complying with the legal requirements of the court and/or government departments.
4. All information and descriptions on our website will be changed from time to time. When the company compiles the content and materials contained in the company's website, the company has handled it rigorously, and these content and information are provided "as is", and the company does not express or impliedly guarantee them of any kind. For any reliance on the information provided by the customer, the company does not guarantee that these contents and materials are free from infringement, nor that they are safe, accurate, suitable for use, or free of computer viruses.
5. The company's website may be linked to any other websites ("external websites"), and the company is not responsible for the content or settings on these external websites. Customers log in and use external websites at their own risk, and must abide by any terms and conditions for logging in and using external websites. The company’s website provides hyperlinks to external websites, and it is not deemed that the company agrees, recommends, approves, guarantees, or recommends any third party or the services or products provided on the external website, or the company’s cooperation with such third parties and there is any form of cooperation with external websites. If the customer enters into any contractual arrangement with the provider of the external website, the company is not a party to these arrangements, unless the company expressly indicates or agrees.
6. Sending email messages to our company via the Internet does not guarantee complete security. The company is not responsible for any loss incurred by the customer sending information to the company via the Internet or the company sending information to the customer via the Internet at the request of the customer. The company is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or corresponding losses incurred or related to the use of the company's website.
7. Due to the nature of the Internet, transactions or transmission of information via the Internet may be affected by interference, transmission interruption, delayed transmission or transmission data errors. The company is not responsible for the failure of communication facilities beyond the control of the company, which may affect the accuracy or timeliness of customer transmission of information and transactions.
H. Personal Information and Privacy
2. The company may ask customers to provide personal information. Refusal to provide such information may prevent customers from accessing certain parts of the company's website, or may cause the company to be unable to process any customer applications or requests, or to provide customers with any products or services. If the customer is under the age of 18, the customer must obtain the consent of the parent or guardian before providing any personal information to the company.